Chauntra is a beautiful village on the North West of Islamabad. The approach can be made from E-11 or E-9. There are numerous hiking trails that go into the hills from the village. One of those trails feature a very beautiful fresh water stream, banyan trees forest and a chillagah of a renowned dervish that includes old banyan trees and a big cave for meditation.
Enjoy the Video in HD.
- MTB Ride to Chauntra – MTB Islamabad
- Mountain Biking Downhill Sandhuri – Margalla Hills
- Hiking to the Highest Point of the Margallas – Tila Charouni
- Best Hiking Trails in the Margalla Hills – Islamabad
- The Second Ridge of the Margallas, Hiking and Biking Trail